How a cruise ship caught the virus and is back in business

A cruise ship that has been stranded in the Bahamas for two weeks is now back in the business.

The Princess Cruise Line, which made headlines last month when it had to abandon its cruise ship and a cruise line that had lost power, announced on Wednesday that it will reopen at the Port of Everglades, where it was stranded at the time of the outbreak.

The ship is currently undergoing a new set of testing to ensure that it is safe to return to the waters.

As of Wednesday, Princess Cruises is scheduled to begin a three-month trial of a new cruise line.

It will be operated by the British company Westland Group.

A spokesperson for Westland said the company was “extremely pleased to welcome the arrival of the new Princess Cruise line and the rest of the Westland group to the Bahamas.”

A photo posted by Princess Cruisers (@princycruisers) on Mar 11, 2017 at 3:26am PDT

Barbie Cruise ship killer: I’m a cruise ship killer, says woman who took her own life

A woman who went on a terrifying killing spree aboard a cruise liner after a row over the size of her breasts was caught on camera is claiming she was the victim of a cruise-ship killer.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was the passenger on a Costa Concordia ship that sank off the coast of Portugal in April 2015.

The vessel’s captain and other crew members were on a holiday in the Caribbean, according to a police report obtained by the Associated Press.

The video shows the woman holding her breasts and sitting on the railing, wearing only a bathing suit.

The footage shows the captain and the other crew member holding their arms and legs and sitting in a row together.

They are all smiling and appear to be laughing at the woman’s behavior, the report said.

The captain, who was also wearing a life jacket, told police he had seen the woman in distress on the night of April 22, and told her to get off the ship.

She tried to jump off the railing and the life jacket and he threw it to the ground.

He told the woman she was going to die and threw her overboard, the police report said, adding that he had “felt threatened” by her.

He had called for backup and instructed the captain to use his “last resort” — a lifeboat — because of her size, the Associated Report said.

Police also found several items, including the woman on the lifeboat’s railing, which had her breasts cut open and several knives.

They also found a pair of her pants.

“She was crying because she felt like she was being raped by someone,” the woman told police.

The report also said that she was “screaming for help,” according to AP.

She also told police that the captain, the lifeguard and the crew members had “inadvertently” let her board the ship without telling her and that she had taken her own lives, according the report.

Costa Concordian captain accused of ‘gross negligence’ in Costa Concord disaster article “It is clear that this woman did not receive a warning from her captain and had no warning of the potential dangers of the ship,” the Costa Concordians Costa Concordien captain was also accused of gross negligence in the incident, according a statement by the Costa Union, which represents the cruise line.

“The captain and others should have done more to prevent her from boarding the ship and then they should have been punished for their actions,” the statement said.

Costa Union also said the cruise company is “considering legal action” against the captain.

The Costa Concordes Costa Concordis cruise ship sank April 18, 2015, in the Mediterranean Sea, killing 34 people.

In April, a report commissioned by the cruise ship’s owners accused the captain of “gross negligence” in the death of the woman.

The crew and passengers were not given any warning of what to expect when the Costa Cruises ship came under attack.

“There is no question that the actions of the crew and crew members have contributed to this tragedy and their negligence,” the report read.

“At this stage, the facts of the case do not suggest the captain or any of the others are to blame for this tragedy.”

‘Pirate’ Barbie cruise ship will have ‘sustainable’ eco-friendly ship in 2018

Disney’s first commercial Barbie cruise ships will be powered by “sustainable” eco-design, and will travel to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, the United States and Cuba for five years, the company announced Tuesday.

The cruise ships are the first of Disney’s planned “Pirates of the Caribbean” line to be powered entirely by renewable energy.

The ships will arrive in the Caribbean island nation of St. Martin in 2018, the St. Croix County Executive said.

Disney Cruise Line said it will be the first cruise ship in the company’s history to use “sustainably sourced” energy.

“This project is part of our commitment to ensure that the world’s most valuable cultural and recreational asset, Barbie, can be an inspiring force for positive change,” the company said in a statement.

The cruise lines first ship, the Princess Princess of Wales, sailed in 2012 and was built in China.

Its capacity is 1,800 passengers.

The Princess of Wills, a 767-foot vessel, is built in Italy and has a capacity of 2,000 passengers.

Disney Princesses have been known to cruise the globe for more than 100 years.

In 2012, the cruise ships began serving the Stomping Grounds theme park in Florida.

The company has a fleet of nearly 10,000 boats in the United Kingdom.

The Stompers are a traditional Caribbean Caribbean islander’s vacation spot, with guests staying in small wooden cabins on the sand and playing on wooden swings and jacks.

The first of the Disney Princesses sailed in 2019 and is the longest-serving cruise ship ever built, according to the company.

It has a maximum of 18,000 square feet and carries 1,100 people.

Disney Princess cruise ships now ply the Caribbean Sea with more than 8,000, including three named Princesses.

In March 2018, Disney announced that it was adding more than 3,500 new cruise ships to its fleet of more than 5,000 vessels.